Senior ETL Specialist
Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Data Science team
About Our Client
Headquartered in Singapore, our Client is the global leader in the Travel industry. With more than 10,000 employees located worldwide, they have a very well established presence. They are now looking for a Senior ETL Specialist to join their growing data science team and drive business outcomes.
As the Senior ETL Specialist, you are responsible for:
- Designing and implementing new datawarehousing models
- Performing optimization upgrades to the existing data architecture
- Engaging the stakeholders tosupport data infrastructure needs
- Driving continuous functionality and feature improvements
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Information Systems or other relevant fields. You will have at 2 - 3 years of experience of building data architecture, using tools such as Informatica or SSIS.
You will have a mastery of SQL coupled with a proven track record of working with modelling tools such as Erwin. Exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Data Science team
- Opportunity to work with Huge Datasets across the organisation