Senior Equipment Engineer (Ion Implantation)
High technology environment.
Stable and growing MNC organization.
About Our Client
A leading European multinational electronics manufacturer in the semiconductor industry, my client is the world's leading chip-maker that provides innovative semiconductor solutions for various industries. You should be familiar with doping process or have worked with VARIAN/AMAT and AAXCELIS Ion Implanters machine.
- Support high volume Ion Implantation process and equipment for semiconductor wafer manufacturing.
- Perform equipment check for Ion Implantation machines.
- Redesign or reconfigure equipment/procedures to improve the uptime of the Ion Implantation machine.
- Perform systematic troubleshooting of equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime for Ion Implantation equipment.
- Perform simple modification on dry etch production equipment to improve machine efficiency and reliability.
- Maximize uptime of the Ion Implantation equipment to sustain equipment performance.
- Liaise with equipment vendors and equipment maker to conduct machine calibration, periodic equipment maintenance and upgrade equipment performance.
- Responsible to conduct testing equipment maintenance and ensure operational readiness.
- Provide assistance guidance to technicians on equipment maintenance.
- Drives continuous improvement plan for dry etch process equipment to achieve high production yield.
- Drive LEAN manufacturing knowledge to ensure the capabilities and reliabilities of equipment.
- Participate in cost reduction programs to optimize equipment utilization and cost of maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics/Microelectronics (Green Electronics) Engineering with 3 years working experience from wafer manufacturing industry.
- Hands-on experience working on Ion Implantation equipment such as VARIAN/AMAT and AAXCELIS Ion Implanters is a must have.
- Candidate with other dry etch experience that has similar working experience in equipment maintenance is welcome to apply.
What's on Offer
Great working environment.