Senior Equipment Engineer (Dry Etch/Plasma Asher)
Stable and expansion organization.
High technology environment.
About Our Client
A leading European multinational electronics manufacturer in the semiconductor industry, my client is the world's leading chip-maker that provides innovative semiconductor solutions for various industries. My client is looking for an experienced Dry Etch Equipment Engineer that comes from wafer house environment.
- Perform systematic troubleshooting of equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime for dry etch process equipment.
- Perform equipment check for Dry Etcher or Plasma Asher Equipment.
- Perform simple modification on dry etch production equipment to improve machine efficiency and reliability.
- Maximize uptime of Dry Etcher equipment to sustain equipment performance.
- Liaise with equipment vendors and equipment maker to conduct machine calibration, periodic equipment maintenance and upgrade equipment performance.
- Coordinate on new equipment hook-up to facility and liaise with vendor on equipment installation.
- Responsible to conduct testing equipment maintenance and ensure operational readiness.
- Establish sufficient essential spares and consumables stock levels to support equipment maintenance.
- Lead and guide shift technicians on all equipment maintenance.
- Drives continuous improvement plan for dry etch process equipment to achieve high production yield.
- Drive LEAN manufacturing knowledge to ensure the capabilities and reliabilities of equipment.
- Participate in cost reduction programs to optimize equipment utilization and cost of maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics/Microelectronics (Green Electronics) Engineering with 3 years working experience from wafer manufacturing industry.
- Hands-on experience working on Dry Etcher or Plasma Asher is a must have.
- Candidate with other dry etch experience that has similar working experience in equipment maintenance is welcome to apply.
What's on Offer
Work-life balance in a growing MNC organization.