- Leading Energy Organization
- Exposure to industrial trends and technology
About Our Client
A Leading utilities organization in the Asia Pacific, empowering the future of energy with low-carbon, smart energy solutions for its customers.
The Engineer will be responsible for the technical specifications of transmission network equipment/power cable system.
The Engineer will also be part of the tender procedures for projects.
The Engineer will be in charge of vetting and the approval of procedures of OEMs for the manufacturing, installation, testing and commissioning.
The Engineer will be responsible for internal/external stakeholders for clearance and cable routes.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical Engineering recognised by Professional Engineers Board Singapore
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HVDC systems will be of an advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A team player with a positive working attitude and the ability to handle tight deadlines and issues.
What's on Offer
The company believes in investing in our people, to help them achieve their career aspirations. With a strong culture based on commitment, integrity, passion and teamwork, the company provides a conducive environment for our people to succeed.