- Opportunity To Join A Growing Firm
- Collaborative Work Environment
About Our Client
Newly established firm in the waste water and water sector is recruiting for experienced professionals to join their team in Singapore as part of the expansion plan.
The Senior Engineer will be utilising weldment & pipe routing segments to review the mechanical design, fabrication & assembly drawings (AutoCAD & Solidworks) and is familiar with international design standards such as ASME, ASTM, ISO, API, BS, DIN and HTRI. This role will be working closely with other teams such as Proposals, Instrumentation & Controls to prepare and review the project documentation such as PFD, P&ID, equipment specifications & selection and look after the necessary calculation, BOM, RFQ packages etc. The objective will be to ensure that the designs are completed timely in accordance to customer's satisfaction and develop solutions for any technical issues arising from the process design and engineering.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in water/waste water projects or oil & gas projects.
What's on Offer
- Our client prides itself on its core values, which emphasises respect for individuality while driving continual innovation, fostering an environment that is highly rewarding to work in.