Senior Electrical Engineer
An established MNC organization with forward-looking culture.
Good team synergy and supportive work environment.
About Our Client
A leading global marine industry is looking for several Electrical and Senior Electrical Engineer (Service or Automation or Electrical Engineer) to join the team in Application, Electrical and Infrastructure maintenance, low voltage M&E maintenance for their marine, automation and surveillance equipment and machine.
Electrical & Infrastructure
- Perform low voltage electrical distribution system installation and maintenance in the buildings and port.
- Manage the electrical installation for high voltage equipment and perform maintenance for switchgears and transformers during electrical installations of up to 22KV.
- Conduct site supervision, faults tracing and troubleshooting, and be involved in energy management initiatives.
- Perform site supervision of electrical installations and run project to maximise efficiency of electrical equipment and systems.
- Responsible for the equipment testing, protection relay testing, underground cable identification/spiking and cable jointing.
Electronics & Communication
- As a Service Engineer, lead a team of technician to maintain the electronic and communication systems including CCTV, Card Access, Telephony, Trunk Radio and UPS.
- Provide technical support and consultancy services on Electronics and Communication system.
- Actively involved in Electronics and Communication projects for project tender and bidding to procure E&C systems/equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any equivalent engineering background, with minimum 3 year of low voltage/high voltage electrical installation and maintenance experience.
- Familiarity with physical security management in operational technology or industrial control system environments.
- Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW) candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Candidate who is doing Electrical Engineering, Automation or Service Engineer are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
- Strong communication and analytical with good problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
Great working environment.