Senior Electrical & Electronic Engineer | Medical Device
My client is one of the Market Leader within Urology Devices market.
This is a newly created role to join their Research & Development team.
About Our Client
A global MNC with strong branding in their specialized products within the industry. They are growing rapidly and looking to expand further in Asia. One of the largest manufacturer for Urology devices.
- Worked with cross-functional teams focused on the development of new products within R&D.
- Perform electrical hardware development in new products
- Drive product changes to grow the business and ensure compliance with product related standards
- Work with suppliers to ensure that the components meet requirements and managed component life-cycle and support technical issues
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or related disciplines
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the Medical Device industry
- Good experience n electricity testing
What's on Offer
- Working with a global MNC that provides career stability and progression
- Excellent job opportunity with professional development
- Accelerating career growth for proven results