Senior EHS Engineer
Work For A Stable Organization
Look After Plant EHS Operations
About Our Client
Leading European manufacturer of food ingredients and fragrance with over 3 billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced Senior EHS Engineer in Singapore. They have presence in over 100 locations globally and strong business performance across all business segments.
- Develop EH&S programs and policies that comply with local EHS regulatory requirements and ISO 14001/ 45001 requirements. These programs include industrial hygiene, risk assessment, safe work practices (work at height, energy control, confined space, lifting operations, machine guarding etc.), ergonomics, contractors management, forklift operations, process safety, environmental pollution prevention etc.
- Provide EHS subject matters technical expertise to internal stakeholders.
- Develop fire safety program as required by the Fire Safety Regulations and ensure implementation by the Fire Safety Manager and the Fire Safety Committee.
- Develop EHS compliance assurance programs that include establishing audit schedule, actions tracking and closure. Works closely with the QA and customers interfacing functions to support in customers audits in EHS scope.
- Develop and implement EHS training management system that includes training needs analysis, training delivery methods, on-time training delivery and budget planning.
- Ensure all EHS incidents are reported and tracked and prepare monthly report for the region. Develop effective metrics and analytics.
- Monitor EHS regulatory changes and review the impact of such changes, develop action plans, communicate and advise internal stakeholders.
- Participate in accident / incident / significant near miss investigation as necessary, identify root causes and recommend preventive and corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree / Diploma in Science / Engineering, specialized in Environment, Health and Safety
- Certified MOM WSH Officer and Certified Fire Safety Manager.
- Minimum 7 years of industrial EHS experience with operational hands on in a relevant industry.
- Internal auditor in ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Experienced in development and implementation of EHS programs.
- Confined Space Safety Assessor, Work at Height Manager, Lifting Supervisor etc. would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Our client prides itself on its core values, which emphasizes respect for individuality while driving continual innovation, fostering an environment that is highly rewarding to work in.