Senior Director, Digital marketing - OTT business
Leading Premium OTT platform
Management of a team of 12
About Our Client
Our client is a global entertainment company providing streaming and video-on-demand online with over 3 million subscribers per month. They benefit from unique technology platform and a wide range of content including blockbusters, local movies and original content. Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking for a Senior Director, Digital Marketing to look after their OTT platform across 9 countries.
Reporting into the Chief Digital Officer and managing a team of 12 staffs across 9 countries, you will be responsible for driving a best-in-class digital marketing function and creating digital capabilities including data analytics, and managing multi-channel lifecycle communications for customer acquisition and retention across mobile and online channels. The main responsibilities for you will include:
- Delivery of KPIs across programmatic, adnetworks, CRM and Inbound channels as well as steering dashboards, systems and budgeting methodologies to align with group requirements
- Drive channel strategy for digital acquisitions (including display, search, mobile, social across app and web eco-systems...), reengagement strategy (across retargeting, EDM, push notifications and referral programs...) and inbound strategy across SEO and ASO programs
- Find, evaluate, negotiate and onboard vendor relationships to ensure alignment with best practices and targets
- Day-to-day operational leadership and management of the digital marketing team in alignment with best practices.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role you have:
- Top academic qualifications, MBA or equivalent
- 12 years or more of marketing experience, most of which in digital marketing
- Experience of having worked in a Consumer-focused organization with ideally a subscription-based business model
- Experience managing large teams and multi-million dollar performance marketing budgets
- Strong technical understanding of tracking, data and systems requirements to power online marketing channels
- Strong relationships across adtech and martech eco-system in order to keep pace with new developments, technologies and trends
- Passion for entertainment and movie industries
What's on Offer
Our client, a leading player in entertainment, has a strong culture of grooming talented leaders with a passion in the TMT sector. In this role with a regional influence, you will be able to express your aspiration to build a top-tier regional brand.