Senior Digital Performance Manager
Drive brand awareness and performance through paid media channels
Point of contact for major business partnerships
About Our Client
Our client is travel business with an exciting and vibrant culture. Singapore is there HQ but they have a regional prescense as a market leader in their field. Due to a period of growth the business is hiring a Senior Digital Performance Manager with passion for leadership to help grow the business further.
- Manage a team of performance marketers to deliver key media and business KPI's
- Manage the Media agency to plan, buy, set up and optimize paid performance channels (search, display, social)
- Measure paid media channels to make sure they are delivering on revenue targets
- Work with the VP and brand team to ensure optimization of media spend
- Responsible for growing advertising revenue through different channels and collaborations with different teams
- Work closely with marketing and CRM teams to build targetted audience lists
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years experience within performance marketing
- Strategic thinker
- Experience in managing multiple country businesses
- Deep knowledge of digital media and performance marketing
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent communication
What's on Offer
Our client has a passion for travel and wants passionate people to join their growing business. Strong digital performance experience is a must for this role. The successful applicant is an ambitious leader, creative and strategic.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.