Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Regional role covering APAC
People management responsibilities
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Due to our rapid growth and expanding investment in digital marketing, we are looking for a Senior Digital Manager to join our regional Digital team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, Asia Pacific, this role manages 3 direct reports (a Digital Analyst and 2 Digital Executives). The key objectives are to:
- Implement key digital strategies / campaigns (SEO / SEM) to meet business objectives and drive business growth across APAC
- Lead regional website product management in collaboration with global web product team and local digital managers ensuring both global consistency and local relevance
- Take a data driven approach to optimise core website user journeys and improve conversions
- Collaborate with the Digital Managers to ensure regional digital initiatives are localised and in line with the local country business objectives
- Oversee key digital projects and initiatives while working closely with other departments including Marketing, IT and the wider business.
- Stay on top of key emerging digital trends and recommend improvements to existing campaigns or new campaign ideas to the Head of Digital
- Day to day management of the team ensuring they function as a high performing team, have pathways for career development and support the wider team.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Communications, Business or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a digital management role and at least 3 years in a leadership role in both B2C and B2B multinational companies
- Proven track record of implementing high-performing digital campaigns and developing lead generation initiatives
- Experience working with agencies to implement key digital strategies with ROI-focused mindset
- Strong SEO and SEM expertise as well as experience using Google Analytics and data to drive decisions
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior members of staff
- Ability to make strategic decisions and to drive execution
- Strong attention to detail and ability to get hands on
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Working in a young, dynamic and sales-driven environment
- Attractive career progression
- Competitive remuneration / salary-package