- Newly created role and headcount
- Reports to Regional Market Leader
About Our Client
Our client, a US headquartered firm, is a leading provider of custom research, analytics, services including conferences and events to the healthcare and health-tech industry. Their APAC headquarters is in Singapore. This headcount in the APAC team manages new business across private and public sector in APAC while maintaining existing key account relationships. The key stakeholders for the Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC will be senior leaders in Australia, US and Singapore so we need someone who can operate autonomously.
- Responsible for guiding clients through the maturity model and digital health assessment process, including the administration and support of assessments through automated tools and delegation of work in the assessment tool.
- Serve as first line of support and subject matter expertise for clients and prospects regarding digital health solutions, maturity model and DHI assessment criteria, assessment tools and processes, and the validation process.
- Coordinate client facing events such as maturity model validations, working groups, and regional advisory councils.
- Advocate for product enhancements based upon client feedback to enhance existing solutions or create new solutions.
- Contribute to User Acceptance Testing activities including script development, testing exercises, and sign off on the UAT functions for assessment tools.
- Contribute to the creation of training materials in support of assessment tools.
- Coordinate and support Office of Scientific Research projects as assigned.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate resources and activities of other personnel as an informal team leader.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of experience in client services or support, with demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite.
- Experience with Client Relationship Management (CRMs) is preferred (ex. Salesforce).
What's on Offer
Our client has a strong culture of organic growth and most of the senior leaders have grown through internal and international moves within the firm. Their capability within the team is quite strong and they operate with a lean structure. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires someone who takes ownership and shows agility in their current role.
- This is a result driven environment with clear objectives for growth
We expect a 3-round interview process including the hiring manager, HR, and 1-2 global stakeholders out of the US. Our client is strong believer in flexible working and per week, the expected working hours are 37.5.