- Brand new position with a focus on SEA and the Middle East
- Working with an ambitious marketing team in Singapore
About Our Client
Global Financial Services business.
* Champion the social agenda, manage Singapore's social accounts and drive the content strategies for Singapore across owned and paid channels.
* Develop content calendar across platforms, originate story angles and campaigns, write, edit or curate 5-7 pieces per week for digital delivery in mind; creating original pieces when possible.
* Support local business needs with differentiated content across product marketing and investor education initiatives, bringing in new ideas for fresh formats and delivery.
* Responsible for profiling Singapore's senior management as thought leaders on social.
* Manage external agencies where needed to produce a range of digital content including videos, illustrations, infographics and white papers. Identify, build relationships with and partner with creatives, vloggers and influencers across Asia.
* Work with broader editorial communities to ensure a cohesive process for commissioning and utilizing internal content.
* Champion best practices across social and content marketing, keep track of viral trends on social and competitive happenings and respond nimbly with appropriate stories.
* Strong in analytics measurement, and be able to measure effectiveness of content across channels, optimize accordingly and report to Business on key results.
The Successful Applicant
* 7 or more years' experience in digital media or publishing with a focus on lifestyle content
* Prior experience in similar role in asset management or finance industry is preferred
* Expert on the social media landscape in Asia and what makes content clickable, shareable and buzzworthy
* Strong business sense yet creative, with a flair for translating financial concepts and solutions into exceptional storytelling. Genuine love of the internet and popular culture and active manager of their own social media presence
* Skills in research, interviewing, and editing
* Excellent written (flawless spelling, grammar, usage) and verbal communication skills
* Experienced with video production and eager to use that medium to communicate with audiences
* Hands-on experience with HTML, CMS tools and Photoshop
* Proven experience in team environments, matrix reporting structure and strong senior stakeholder management skills
* Well-organised with attention to detail, independent and capable of managing multiple, complicated tasks and responsibilities at the same time. Possess a strong desire to always do better.
* Understanding of the Singapore funds management industry, its products, regulatory environment and competitive landscape.
What's on Offer