Senior DevOps Engineer ( Kubernetes / NewRelic / Puppet )
Opportunity to work on Large-Scale Real-World Applications
Exposure to Latest Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Digital Product Organisation that has a strong presence in Singapore. They are now looking for a high calibre Senior DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes / NewRelic / Puppet) to join their team to build building Large-Scale Real-World Applications backed by the latest technology.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes / NewRelic / Puppet), you will be responsible for:
- Designing tools for managing the Cloud Infrastructure and programming clean, re-usable & highly readable codes.
- Building automated deployments using Configuration Management Technology within the Development & Production Environment.
- Documenting the knowledge transfer and necessary procedures.
- Troubleshooting and resolving existing information systems for errors.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 4 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer. You should have a good track record of managing Cloud Infrastructure such as Azure / AWS and worked with a variety of CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins / CircleCI. You should also have proven experience working with Configuration Management systems such as Puppet / Chef / CFEngine.
You should have a good understanding of Containerization concepts and proven track record of working with tools such as Docker / Kubernetes. You should also have a proven track record of working with modern application performance monitoring tools such as Datadog / NewRelic.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on Large-Scale Real-World Applications
- Attractive Salary Package