- Permanent Opportunity
- Offers great exposures and career progression, with a structured team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading algorithmic trading company partnering with counterparties, exchanges, and e-trading venues globally to provide liquidity in the Equity, FX, Fixed Income, Options, Crypto and Commodity markets.
The scope of our responsibilities is maintaining the windows infrastructure (including application deployment, monitoring, and build and configuration management systems), end user computing environment . have to support both LINUX and windows workstations for trading, research, and general staff), audio-visual and other building systems and a wide range of enterprise applications (including e-mail, and business-specific third-party productivity tools). Our client exhibit special expertise in automation (predominantly in PowerShell, but also in python).
* Support staff in their use of computer systems
* Responsible for the daily operation of the JIRA support request system
* Quotidian maintenance and monitoring of various systems (which include but are not limited to: Active directory; Office365 Mail infrastructure; Video conferencing solutions; telephony)
* Responsible for on/off boarding of staff
* Diagnosis and resolution of operational issues involving windows desktops; windows servers; linux workstations; remote access and finance-specific software such as the Bloomberg
* Provision of technical assistance and coordination for the office Mechanical and Electrical systems (such as the physical security access system, UPS, gas extinguishant system) - direct operation of these systems is not a requirement, but the ability to manage the vendors who support these systems is
* Managing technology hardware inventories, procuring additional equipment and licenses as required to refresh and augment the technology in the office
The Successful Applicant
Experience in administrator level access to windows systems (Active directory; Office 365; Azure AD; Windows 10/11; Windows Server)
* PowerShell scripting knowledge.
* Familiarity with SCCM (application and OS deployment)
* Must know Automation/LINUX command line.
* Familiarity with Python
* Familiarity with basic Cisco networking commands
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* PC and server hardware troubleshooting
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them.The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.