Senior Data Scientist - R/Python
Fast Career Progression
Exciting Innovation Projects
About Our Client
Our client is an established multinational employing over 8000 employees worldwide. Their reach spans across the globe with a very strong presence around the Asia Pacific region. The business is now focusing on innovation and analytics and as such, they are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their team and be part of the Digitalization and Modernization the company is embarking on.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Working on technologies like Python and R hands on
- Looking into machine learning solutions and using prediction models to solve problems
Performing statistical analysis on historical data to validate models
- Communicating technical terms in the simplest way possible to various stakeholders
- Solving real life problems through data sets
- Developing algorithms and platforms to generate insights on the business
- Working with big data platforms and tools to design applications that can be used globally
- Impacting the business through cutting edge analytics applications
- Delving deeper into feature engineering and forecasting while testing models through the use of model tuning and parameter optimisation
- Delivering data science projects with technical and business stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have a Masters Degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Data Science. You should be well versed with R & Python and have strong experience in solving machine learning problems using Regression Modeling, Classification, Function Approximation, Optimization, Deep Learning. Experience in the utilities and energy industry is advantageous to have.
You should have worked on real business problems and also have a background of working on model validations and algorithms.
What's on Offer
- Fast Career Progression
- Exciting Innovation Projects
- Attractive Salary Package