Senior Data Engineer
Attractive remuneration package
Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology services company. They are looking to hire a Senior Data Engineer
As Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design, develop, and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines.
- Solve issues in the existing data pipelines and build their successors.
- Build modular pipeline to construct features and modelling tables.
- Maintain data warehouse architecture and relational databases.
- Monitor incidents by performing root cause analysis and implement the appropriate action.
- Create, document and monitor highly readable code
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or related fields. You will have at least 7 years of experience in software engineering/BI/data warehouse design and developing data pipelines. You will have 3 years of experience with large datasets, using Big Data tools like Hadoop/Spark/Hive & Map to generate solutions for business requirements and identify improvement opportunities. You should also be using analytical tools like excel, R, MATLAB, Stata and experienced in building predictive models
Prior knowledge in relational SQL and NoSQL databases such as Neo4j and MongoDB, Python, Unix or statistical software is also advantageous.
What's on Offer
Opportunities for growth
Good compensation package