Senior Data Architecture Manager (AWS)
Managing a small team
Fast growing company and rapid career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing Insurance industries today. Today, they have a strong presence across 10 countries and still rapidly expanding. They focus on customer experience and this is supported by digital technology, an aspect which is unparalleled in the industry. They are now looking for a Senior Data Architecture Manager to define and implement data architecture and data warehouse for the organisation.
As the Senior Data Architecture Manager, you are responsible for:
- Managing a team of data engineers.
- Developing and implementing a data architecture roadmap to align with business and analytics strategy.
- Building data lake solutions on AWS stack.
- Creating metrics and reporting to evaluate and measure progress and relate said progress effectively to the key stakeholders.
- Developing data APIs to increase the operational efficiency of Data Lake.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 years of experience in data warehousing and big-scale architecture. You should have strong experience in Big data and Data lake technologies.
You should have good experience with building data lake solutions on AWS and data modelling.
Knowledge on Hadoop, Spark, RDBMS and Cloudera is important as well.
Overall, there should be a good understanding of data analytics and visualization.
What's on Offer
- Managing a small team
- Fast growing company and rapid career growth
- Attractive salary package