- New Headcount
- Dynamic Team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing financial institution in the region which manages a wide range of portfolio globally. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
Reporting to the Head of Credit, the Senior Credit Modeller will be involved in :-
- Developing and maintaining risk models for credit decisioning and IFRS9 (including PD, EAD and LGD models) for wholesale portfolios using various modelling techniques.
- Working with ecosystem partners to develop credit scores to enable acquisition of and lending to new customers on partner platforms.
- Monitoring and reporting performance of the risk models.
- Creating and maintaining detailed model documentation.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Senior Credit Modeller should meet the following criteria :-
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or a related field.
- At least 7 years of credit risk modelling experience in a bank.
- Strong experience in the end to end development of wholesale credit risk models/scorecards.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Basel, IFRS9, regulatory requirements and credit products in SME segment.
- Proficient in SAS, SQL and other analytical tools.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as this is a newly created role managing risk for Singapore and providing support and guidance at the group level.