Senior Credit Risk Manager
Exciting new Credit Risk Manager role
Excellent salary and bonus structure
About Our Client
My client is a recognisable, Corporate Banking business with locations across the globe.
- Risk assessment of corporate and project finance transactions.
- Manage the underwriting process by coordinating the work of internal contributors in the transaction team
- Monitor, review and actively manage existing transactions in the portfolio
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies and guidelines during the approval stage and through portfolio monitoring of the deals.
- Contribute to the development and introduction of deal and portfolio specific credit risk frameworks to ensure a healthy portfolio development.
The Successful Applicant
- Approximately 8-10 years of experience in Corporate Credit Risk.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, that enjoys working independently and under pressure.
- Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced, transaction-oriented team with the ability to deal more multiple deals simultaneously.
- Should possess strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and bonus structure, flexible working and progression opportunities.