- Globally established recruitment firm with excellent growth opportunities
- Great health benefits + competitive base + quarterly uncapped bonus
About Our Client
PageGroup has been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. Operating through four internationally recognized and respected brands: Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Outsourcing, we have the global strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or business function.
We are a B2B group within the 'information sales' space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore continues to be an important regional hub for most organizations though the landscape has changed dramatically in the last year - becoming more competitive and sophisticated. Our Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Human Resource, Digital, Technology, HealthCare and LifeScience, Engineering & Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Procurement, Business Support and Customer Service desks are well established businesses in the SEA region and is specialized across IT & Financial Services, Media, Fintech, E-commerce, Healthcare & LifeScience, FMCG, Manufacturing, Engineering. As we continue to invest in this business, we are looking to hire new Consultants for our desks.
Reporting to the Director for this business, the role will be responsible for new and existing business development within our client base.
The key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Sourcing - be a key point of contact for the internal (HR) talent acquisition needs
- Lead Generation - drive activities, events, meetings for the purpose of networking and generating leads that are commercial important for the business
- Key Account Management - we partner with most top brands with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing some of these key relationships
- Team Management - if you are someone with a passion to lead a sales business, this role will have the opportunity to manage a team of up to 3 people in the next 12 months
- Engagement - use social media, events, cold calling as an engagement tool to drive new business development
- Closing - we are looking for someone with excellent negotiation skills as this role requires an ability to close
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in business, marketing, accounting, economics or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant recruitment experience in any discipline, team management experience will be an added advantage
- Passion for a commercial role and what you have done in your career to demonstrate such passion
- Values that are in line with ours
- Ability to build rapport with C-level executives as business development activity is focused on targeting global/regional leaders from the sector
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Excellent basic salaries
- Performance based bonus - potential to earn between 6 and 12 months bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- Dynamic, flexible work environment
- Fast track into management opportunities
- Industry leading training program - come and learn from the best!
- Individual and team based incentives
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- Opportunity to move to international office locations