Senior Consultant, Stress Analysis
Lead Technical Discussions
Develop Structural Analytical Reports
About Our Client
Global consultancy firm with over 10,000 employees globally is recruiting for a Senior Consultant for their aerospace business unit to cater to the growing customer base.
The Senior Consultant will be leading the technical and engineering issues pertaining to stress analytical reports, design & structural integrity for aircraft / engine parts. This includes leading technical discussions, meeting technical objectives, repair validation planning, evaluation reviews, substantiation data generation, Microsoft Dynamics Dialogues etc.
- Attained proficiency levels in structure engineering
- Ensuring on time delivery and turn around time while keeping to the cost budget set
- Strong in Unigraphics, NX and ANSYS
The Successful Applicant
- Masters Degree / PHD in Engineering ideally with a focus on Structural Engineering
- At least 5-6 years in stress analysis, structural engineering in the aerospace sector
What's on Offer
Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development