- Individual contributor role
- Possible chance to manage in 12-24 months
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
We are a B2B group within the information sales space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore continues to be an important retail hub though the landscape has changed dramatically in the last year - becoming more competitive and price sensitive. Our Sales & Marketing business has gone from strength to strength, becoming one of the most profitable business in Singapore. As we continue to invest in this business, we are looking to hire a Senior Consultant for this business.
This role will be responsible for new and existing business development with our client base.
The key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Key Account Management - we partner with Fortune 500 clients on their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing these key relationships
- Team Management - if you are someone with a passion to lead a sales business, this role will have the opportunity to manage a team of 2-4 people in the next 24 months
- Sourcing - be a key point of contact for the internal (HR) Talent teams
- Lead Generation - drive activities, events, meetings for the purpose of networking and generating leads that are commercial important for the business
- Engagement - use social media, events, cold calling as an engagement tool to drive new business development
- Closing - we are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills as this role requires an ability to close, in a very competitive market
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or a relevant discipline
- Ideally, 4 or more years' experience of having worked in a sales role
- Passion for a D2C sales role
- Strong passion for working in a highly meritocratic, sales centric firm
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with C-level executives as our business development activity is focused on targeting regional leaders from the sector
What's on Offer
Our Sales & Marketing desk is one of the most profitable businesses in the region and we pride ourselves in having a strong merit-based & fun sales culture. We are looking for someone who fits that culture and has been part of a challenging and fast moving sales organization. If you are looking to build a career in sales and/or sales management, with a strong B2B and B2C mix, you will find this role in line with your aspirations. The remuneration will be competitive, with excellent benefits.