Senior Consultant Network Asset Management
Large MNC organization with the fastest-growing renewable and energy division.
Regional portfolio opportunity.
About Our Client
Headquartered in Norway, my client is leading expert and fastest-growing group in providing global testing, product certification, inspection, qualification and training services. The group is also focusing in green and brown field industrial and logistic asset management.
- Familiar with ISO 55000 or equivalent asset management standards, provide consultative advice to clients within the Power, Energy and Renewable industry.
- Able to commit to 20-40% regional travel, be the main point of contact for consulting services in relation to operational excellence in electrical and utilities assets.
- Lead and deliver projects related to Power System Asset Management for utilities/manufacturing industry for the Power, Energy and Renewable sector.
- Lead Business Process Improvement projects including managing the entire lifecycle of project with relation to asset management including maintenance optimization.
- Responsible for asset planning for projects and budget preparation to meet customer's long-term needs.
- Perform risk assessment and integrity study based on client's asset condition and provide maintenance strategy or solution to optimize their asset reliability and performance.
- Coordinate and work closely with business and technical team including operation and maintenance team from client's side to perform asset management review.
- Partner closely with client technical team to tackle high failure issues to improve reliability and quality of the plant/facilities within their site.
- With technical knowledge and hand-on experience in electrical utilities, perform power system asset diagnostic and power failure investigation.
- With strong knowledge in large manufacturing industries power management knowledge, troubleshoot and analyse power system to provide an optimize solution for maintenance and asset management.
- Ensure best practices are followed in accordance to ISO 55000 and maintain asset integrity, ensuring asset information system and maintenance records are in-placed.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering/Power Engineering or related discipline.
- Collectively 8 years working experience in network asset management and power system, lead project in relation to industrial electricity distribution system/utilities, knowledge in power/fault loss investigation and has done power system analytics/diagnostic.
- Experience working on ISO 55000 standards for large utilities/manufacturing plants are welcome to apply.
- Strong knowledge in performing power failure investigation and network asset management.
- Able to commit to 20-40% travel within APAC region.
What's on Offer
Opportunity for job rotation/transfer to different function or across different country.