Senior Consultant, Financial Services
Individual contributor role, opportunity to manage a team in 12-24 months
Be part of a high performance culture, with clear career progression
About Our Client
We are a B2B group within the 'information sales' space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore continues to be an important financial services hub though the landscape has changed dramatically in the last 18 months - with a big focus on roles in compliance, risk and fintech. Our Financial Services business is specialized across back, middle and front office and has been a highly profitable business in 2018. As we continue to invest in the Financial Service desk, we are looking to hire Senior Consultant - Front Office & Senior Consultant - Middle Office and Back Office roles.
Reporting to the Manager for Financial Services team, this role will be responsible for new and existing business development within our financial services client base.
The key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Key Account Management - we partner with banks, insurance firms, fintech firms etc. with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing these key relationships
- Sourcing - be a key point of contact for our HR contacts
- Lead Generation - drive activities, events, meetings for the purpose of networking and generating leads that are commercial important for the business
- Engagement - use social media, events, cold calling as an engagement tool to drive new business development
- Closing - we are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills as this role requires an ability to close
- Team Management - if you are someone with a passion to lead a sales business, this role will have the opportunity to manage a team of 2-4 people in the next 24 months
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, or a relevant discipline
- Ideally, 2-4 years' experience of having worked in Recruitment, Management Consulting or Financial Services sectors else;
- Passion for this sector and what you'd done in your career to demonstrate such passion
- Strong passion for working in a highly meritocratic, sales-centric firm
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives as our business development activity is focused on targeting global/regional leaders from the sector
What's on Offer
Our financial services desk has a strong merit-based & fun sales culture. We are looking for someone who fits that culture and thrives in a challenging and fast moving sales organization. If you are looking to build a career in sales and/or sales management, with a strong B2B and B2C mix, you will find this role exciting. The remuneration will be competitive and in line with the market for such hires.