Senior Compliance Officer (AML/KYC)
Strong Fund Administration Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three fund services company in it's country of origin with presence in more than ten powerful cities including Singapore. They are growing steadily in Singapore and is looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the Senior Compliance Officer will be involved in:-
- Liaising with investors to obtain KYC files and identifying risks and outstanding documents before submission for approval.
- Presenting the KYC files to the compliance team and updating the files further to receipt of more information for completion.
- Being the key contact person for the Singapore office regarding Asia Pacific FATCA.
- Liaising with clients and investors for the provision of FATCA services.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Senior Compliance Officer should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- At least 4 years of experience in AML/KYC and FATCA reporting.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.