Senior Compensation Analyst, APAC
Fourtune 500 organization
About Our Client
Our client is multinational marketer of luxury consumer products. The company is highly regard for its success worldwide. Their presence and growth in Asia has been significant which has enhanced their investment in the region.
Reporting to the Head of Compensation and Mobility, APAC, you'll be a strong independent Analyst covering both Retail and Non-Retail Compensation.
- Drive the end-to-end process of the Sales Incentive Plan programs
- Work closely with Affiliate and Regional Brand and Sales Manager to drive the consistency for Global and APAC sales operations efficiency and effectiveness
- Identifies metrics to measure sales compensation effectiveness
- Lead projects and covering market benchmarking, total rewards positioning
- Be an Excel frequent user to analyse data for business decision making
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Mathematics or Business related degree
- More than 7 years of experience in leading sales compensation
- Consultancy background and Retail experience is preferred
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese Mandarin is a plus due to a frequent interaction with Chinese speaking stakeholders
What's on Offer
You'll play a crucial part of decision making for the business. This is a highly visible role for someone who's interested in managing a large volume of data and designing compensation plans across the Asia market.