Senior Commercial Manager - Flavours
Global leader in the Flavours industry
Strong collaborative culture
About Our Client
With growth plans set for APAC and their continued mission to continue delivering products to the needs and demands of their consumers, they are looking for a Senior Commercial Manager to grow the Flavours business, as well as take the lead for strategic partnerships and responsibilities of current accounts.
Reporting to the Commercial Director (Flavour Solutions), you will be responsible for leading the commercial activities for the Flavours division and strengthening the market leader position of the brand. You will also be tasked to maximise opportunities for the business within the accounts this role oversees.
Additionally, you will also be up to the challenge of:
- Establishing strategic business plan in alignment with sales direction to enhance brand identity
- Driving adoption of best sales practices across all regions
- Collaborating cross-functionally to develop training and various support tools for sales force
- Leading sales efforts across all functions and ensuring consistency in optimizing results and service
- Being an independent and reliable source in communicating senior level presentations and brainstorming ideas to help lead teams to solve issues
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should ideally possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Food Science or any related discipline
- At least 8 years of B2B flavour sales experience in the food manufacturing industry in Singapore and/or SEA
- Strong knowledge of flavour market trends, and understanding of processes, competitors and consumer behaviour
- Expertise and proven track record of attaining success in budget management, goals and growth of the business
- Results oriented individual with strong career and personal aspirations
What's on Offer
If you have a passion for tastes, food, and flavours, coupled with commercial acumen, this exciting opportunity to be work with a global market leader should not be missed. Additionally, the excellent collaborative employee culture is a great environment to hone your skills and expertise.