- Newly created role
- Close knit team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the technology solutions space. They are looking to hire a Senior Cloud Engineer to partner with the technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large-scale projects
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Building the cloud solutions with the best industrial practices - elastically scalable, proper fault tolerance, highly reliable, highly secured, and easily managed architecture
- Working with senior management team to define cloud strategy, cloud adoption plan, cloud transition plan
- Working with Application team and DevOps team on designing and setting up the container-based & server-less architecture
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of working experience in designing, implementation and/or administration of GCP(Google Cloud Platform), AWS and Azure Cloud foundations and services, especially hands-on experience on Cloud platform administration.
You will also be familiar with Cloud and traditional on-premises infrastructure like VMWare, server, storage, networking, data backup and security. You will have experience on both public and private cloud platforms. Cloud certifications will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package