- *Newly created role
- *Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading information technology service company that specializes in the delivery of consulting and processing services and they are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to partner with the technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large-scale projects.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services
- Working with senior management team to define cloud strategy, cloud adoption plan, cloud transition plan
- Building the cloud solutions with the best industrial practices - elastically scalable, proper fault tolerance, highly reliable, highly secured, and easily managed architecture
- Working with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6+ years of working experience in designing, implementation and/or administration of AWS and Azure Cloud foundations and services, especially hands-on experience on Cloud platform administration.
You will also be familiar with Cloud and traditional on-premises infrastructure like VMWare, server, storage, networking, data backup and security. You will have experience on both public and private cloud platforms. Cloud certifications will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package