- Regional level
- Central Location
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the luxury retail industry and they have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets. They offer a variety of apparels, leather goods as well as bags and accessories. Over the years, they've seen a rapid expansion and growth in their business, they are currently looking for a Senior Buyer to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, you will be ensuring that the region's retail stores are to have the appropriate product assortment at the right timing for sales optimization and projection of brand image. You will also provide assistance in the buying and planning of collections, as well as delivering the relevant product training within the region, Additionally, you are expected to have great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Full scope of merchandise: style selection, quantity decision, distribution, allocation schedule, stock management, replenishment order and product training
- Understanding of key markets and shoppers' trend, assisting in developing merchandising strategies for Ready-To-Wear department to drive growth and maximise sales
- Facilitation of stock management along with bi-weekly communication with HQ's supply chain teams on stock availabilities
- Perform sales analysis including competitors analysis, identification of individual market's growth potential
- Manage pricing strategy in alignment with retail strategy and meeting local objectives and targets, keeping in line with market positioning
- Maintain close collaboration between Operations, Communications and Visual Merchandising in monitoring the implementation quality & overall effectiveness and sell-through of merchandises
- Participate in buying goods for regional stores during fashion week, must be comfortable with traveling.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain or related field and a minimum of 5 years experience within the Luxury Retail/FMCG Industry with exposure in managing Ready-To-Wear goods. You must have problem-solving and organisation skills in order to facilitate resolution of problems with relevant stakeholders, and to be able to manage multiple accountabilities concurrently.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.