About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent Multinational Organization with a HQ based in the United States that specialize within the IT/Telco industry catering to their clientele in the retail and commercial segment. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an Experienced Senior Buyer to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing relationships of key suppliers that is in relation to pricing, quality, support and supply.
Your responsibilities include:
- To maintain high On-Time Delivery (OTD) performance of ODM suppliers.
- To manage production scheduling of and product supply from ODMs to meet company requirements.
- To manage critical material shortage and allocation between ODM and AVL suppliers to enable shipment priority.
- To collaborate and coordinate with both suppliers and internal teams to achieve product delivery and NPI(New Product Introduction) launches.
- To manage data accuracy on a timely manner of all PO details in ERP system.
- To measure and manage supplier performance metrics to drive goal achievement.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement & Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Electronics/EMS Industry from a Manufacturing environment. It is essential that you can demostrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. They company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.