Senior Buyer / Procurement - Facility Management (soft & hard)
Growing business here in Singapore
Join estalished procurement team
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation with a strong and long standing presence in Asia. They are continuing to grow their business in a new field which in turn has led them to requiring a Senior Buyer to manage their outsourced facility management services.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Lead Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Pricing (RFP) events, including preparation of SOWs, evaluation of proposals, and pricing negotiations.
- Collaborate with leaders across all levels of the organisation to identify opportunities for collaborative development of third party services which covers the full extend of both soft and hard services for the outsourced facility management categories.
- Negotiate Supplier Agreements that deliver value to market segments, including best price, service, quality and conditions, while also aligning to the organisational strategies.
- Manage supplier relationships through Business Reviews to ensure compliance with supply agreement terms and conditions and to strategize on new opportunities that deliver value to the organization.
The Successful Applicant
You will either have procurement FM category experience extensively for 3+ years or worked within an internal procurement function for a facility management company. You will have covered:
- Experience with Facilities Management Service Level Agreements; components of a Statement of Work; Work and Purchase Order Processes.
- Requires strong negotiation skills as demonstrated by past historical success.
- Basic understanding of contract terms, including but not limited to Insurance and Indemnification, termination clauses, audit provisions, and federal laws applicable to the contract.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture strong strategic supplier relationships that benefit the purchaser and the supplier.
- Develop procurement programs that support the internal corporate initiatives including Supplier Diversity and sustainability goals.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with Excel Spreadsheets, Word and PowerPoint.
- You will need to be confident to verbally communicate in both English and Mandarin as 50% of the supplier base communicates with our client in Chinese.
What's on Offer
You will join and expanding team here in Singapore and whilst your initial focus will be on the Singapore market - there is the opportunity in the future to expand your role and responsibility across SEA.
Located in the city and 5-10 walk from MRT (yellow line).