Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (SAP BI)
Exposure to business stakeholder management
Exposure to cutting-edge technology
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Europe based manufacturer for the consumer market. Due to massive expansion in Asia, they are now looking for a new Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (SAP BI) to join their team.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (SAP BI), you will be responsible for:
- Leading acceptance, governance, resource management and performance of the Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing (DW) applications among all functional areas in the BI portfolio (Supply Chain, manufacturing, Sales & Marketing and Finance) within the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
- Collaborating with key solution owners in the business to identify solution enhancement needs and opportunities for improved solution value within the assigned functional area BI portfolio
- Driving awareness/adoption through conducting training and championing the importance of business intelligence to business stakeholders
- Interacting collaborate and negotiate with project teams, IT colleagues and business line contacts to integrate activities and meet delivery expectations
- Managing vendor partners to ensure timely and quality delivery of support and enhancement services
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate must have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in SAP BW/BO with exposure to reporting solutions that transform complex datasets into actionable KPIs
- At least 5 years of experience in managing external vendors
- Business process knowledge in one of four key functional BI areas of focus: Supply Chain, manufacturing, Sales & Marketing and Finance
- Experience in leading an end to end BI implementation on a regional/global basis will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
You will be given great exposure to business stakeholders with exposure to latest technologies.