Senior Business Development Manager SEA - Motor Fans
Newly created position with an European MNC with premium products
Excellent career plan with very competitive package in the market
About Our Client
Our client designs and manufactures premium fan solutions that support customers all over the world within the radiator, refrigeration and ventilation segments. They meet their clients complex air-moving requirements by designing and creating tailor made products covering a huge number of product configurations and service.
The Regional Business Development Manager is a newly-created role covering South East Asia.
- Define, develop and oversee the marketing and sales strategy in SEA
- Grow sales in SEA i.e. develop strategy and execution plan on new customers acquisition, segment diversification, global and local account management
- Improve sales margin i.e. pricing strategy, product split
- Support and groom sales team in technical and value-add selling
- Support key strategic projects on an ad-hoc basis
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline preferably Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience, especially in industrial products and/or similar sectors (i.e. construction/agriculture equipment, power generation equipment, radiator/engine, refrigeration, ventilation)
- Commercially savvy with proven track record and demonstrated excellent results in managing sales portfolio and organisation in South East Asia
- Prior experience in markets especially in Indonesia or Thailand would be most desirable
- Technically inclined or highly comfortable with engineered products
- Strategic and entrepreneurial mind set
- Results- and team-orientated
- Global mind-set i.e. experience in cross-border projects and working with cross-culture team
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity in the market to join a Tier 1 brand that is looking for a key individual in the organization to develop further their sales strategy in SEA. The selected candidate will be part of a business with a clear strategy to grow on a global capacity that is looking for talent to develop and groom organically in the business.