- Sizable marketing agency in Asia
- Dynamic and diverse culture
About Our Client
Our client is a multifaceted agency headquartered in Singapore with offices spread across Asia and Pacific regions. One of the most important things the company prides themselves on is having a collaborative and friendly culture within the firm. They place high importance on employees' value within the agency, and how they are able to contribute effectively to their clients. They are now identifying a capable Business Development professional at the Senior Manager / Associate Director level to identify and bring on board new accounts within the Digital and FMCG sector across the region.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this Senior Business Development Manager / Associate Director role is a critical pillar within the organization, responsible for being the face of the business and bringing new logos / deals in. Your other responsibilities include:
- Be familiar with the solutions and services that the business can offer - creative design and artwork, campaign planning and strategizing, digital media management etc.
- Handle the full commercial sales cycle from prospecting to signing
- Hunter mindset on signing new logos for the business, and regaining logos lost to competition
- Having the capacity to solidify and maintain long term relationships with key clients
- Identifying the main stakeholders or decision makers within client's marketing teams to influence
- Collaborate with internal account management teams to develop sound and attractive marketing proposals so as to successfully pitch deals
- Manage internal and external client expectations including project timeframe and delivery schedule
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or a Marketing field
- 8+ years' experience in business development, sales or client servicing management roles within the professional services, agency or in-house landscape
- Experience in digital, advertising or social media agencies is a plus
- Strong commercial acumen to decipher clients' challenges where digital or marketing solutions could be applied to address them
- Own a solid track record of deal closing, revenue generation and repeated deals signed due to satisfied clients
- Demonstrated excellent team play with internal stakeholders so as to drive an optimal and favorable outcome for the business as well as for the clients
What's on Offer
Our client prides themselves on their employee value proposition, where they ensure a friendly and happy working environment for their staff. Additionally, they are also able to offer a competitive compensation structure for their sales candidates.