Senior Business Analyst
Work on excellent business-critical analytical projects
Engage with business leaders and users
About Our Client
The client is a global MNC with a strong foothold in the region. They are looking at an experienced business analyst who will be expected to engage with business leaders and users to provide business insights to define business growth opportunities, identify and explain how data-driven changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value.
- Expert proficiency in Power BI visualization.
- A strong understanding of user stories, user journey mapping, user interface requirements and report usability and able to translate these into designing best-in-class data visualizations.
- Constructs workflow charts and diagrams, studies resource capabilities, and proposes work process simplifications or best-in-class processes as it relates to the assigned business area.
- Assesses the risk of concurrent initiatives and prioritizes across various business demands
The Successful Applicant
- +5 years of experience as a business analyst in a multinational environment
- Experienced an analytics project development with Waterfall or Agile methodology
- Familiarity with basic concepts of data modelling, provisioning, governance, and business intelligence
- Performs basic changes to Power BI dashboards, and submits clearly articulated requests to the appropriate support personnel for the more complex changes or support issues
- Develops fit-for-market end-user training materials and deployment plans
- Tracks and monitors user adoption, constantly evaluating opportunities for improvement whether on the solution or in the deployment approach.
What's on Offer
The client will expose you to several seemingly divergent datasets, and you will be able to leverage statistics, technology, and instinct to identify patterns, gaps, opportunities, or information nuggets that can potentially deliver material value to their projects.