Senior Business Analyst - Healthcare Product Systems Innovation
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to be exposed to Emerging Technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider for government, healthcare and corporate initiatives covering a span of up to 3 million users. They have a well established presence of more than 20 years with a growing presence within the APAC regions and are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be a part of their team, where you will get the opportunity to work closely with the business to identify business needs while translating them to innovative system solutions.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with key stakeholders to identify business requirements while reviewing existing business process to spot opportunities to enhance system designs for mobile and web applications.
- Presenting business cases to detail potential enhancements and solutions to upgrade existing business processes while reducing risks
- Conducting detailed analysis of business requirements and feasibility studies while suggesting alternatives to streamline business processes.
- Translating business and user requirements into functional specifications while establishing requirements needed to implement changes in business processes.
- Leading the team to conduct documentation and gathering of information on existing system specifications while developing technical documentation and training materials.
- Providing user training to assimilate adoption of enhanced or new system features.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of proven track record in a Business Analyst Role.
You should also have working knowledge on Technologies such as Database, SQL, HTML coupled with a strong experience on Business Needs Analysis with a proven track record to identify and scope business requirements while facilitating effective delivery of solutions.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to be exposed to Emerging Technologies
- Fast Career Growth