- Long Term Opportunity
- Offers great exposures and career progression
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading business IT and consulting company, Headquartered in China, had footprints in Southeast Asia (SEA) and European countries.
- Lead the system enhancement, defects analysis for projects
- Good to have experience in Banking/Fintech domain.
- Solution Design: Propose solutions based on business requirements and work with Developers/Testers to implement the solution
- Support the team during the Unit Testing, SIT and UAT
- Quality Management: Ensures that all tasks carried out comply with procedures, mandatory quality standards and agreed testing standards and strategy.
- Review the details of Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications.
- Extract the AS-IS processes from the business users and work the business requirements with the customer business users
- Analyse the AS-IS Scenarios and design the TO-BE business process flow with the Solution Architect
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6+ years of IT experience with proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Minimum 2 years working experience in digital banking domain.
- Experience with SQL, Webservices, SharePoint, Jira and Confluence
- Working experience of SDLC and Agile methodology.
- Candidate with operational experience and technical background, will have an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
What's on Offer
Long Term Opportunity
Offers great exposures and career progression
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies