Senior Business Analyst (e-Trading Application)
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services organisation with strong international presence across more than 20 countries. They pride themselves as leaders in innovative solutions in asset and wealth management for institutions. As the business makes a ground-breaking technology breakthrough in the trading space to revolutionalise the capital market, they are eager to bring in a Senior Business Analyst (e-Trading Application) to support the development of the core solution as part of the organisation's new initiative.
As a Senior Business Analyst (e-Trading Application), you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of gathering requirements from business and corresponding with the technical team to design solutions
- Collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders during the development process and ensuring adherence to the SDLC process
- Being the subject matter expert in research, analytics, blockchain, e-payment and e-contract solutions, trading protocols and matching engine
- Managing a team to perform the above responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have at least 8-12 years of business analysis experience backed by strong track record of managing complex projects in financial markets dealing with e-trading solutions.
You will have excellent understanding of diverse technology stack. You will be proficient in handling situations in a volatile environment and managing the different stakeholders effectively. You will also have prior experience in managing a team and have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form. You will be an expert with Agile practices yet able to balance it with Waterfall approach to manage the various stakeholders involved.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Growth opportunity