Senior Business Analyst (APAC) - Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma
Flexible working culture
Attractive salary package & benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name in the Insurtech Financial services space. They are looking for a newly created Senior Business Analyst - APAC. This will be an integral part of their expansion plans. This role will work closely with project teams and be engaged in automation projects via process iprovement.
As the Senior Business Analyst - APAC, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with business counterparts in addition to documenting process maps.
- Doing process improvement via automation projects
- Identifying process improvement instances by interpreting operating standards in the business across the region.
- Initiating frameworks for change management and ideas for new processes and business changes.
- Engaging the project team and together set in place the desired outcomes that could result from the change management plan.
- Manage communications with project resources, and key stakeholder such as local business units, vendors and the project team.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5-8 years+ of relevant experience in a project-based environment. You should have a good understanding of the project management lifecycle which involves planning and execution and working with project managers/teams.
Ideal certifications to have are Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma.
You must have exposure to regional projects.
You are expected to have strong interpersonal skills and be highly analytical.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working culture
- High autonomy
- Attractive salary package and benefits