Senior Backend Engineer
Excellent remuneration package
Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider with a strong global presence. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Backend Engineer
As a Senior Backend Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage in the entire application life cycle: architecture design, middleware selection, development, configuration setting, application release and production system operation.
- Contribute to team and organisational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Delivery of new functionality/applications and maintenance of existing software and systems from design through to deployment/implementation and post-implementation support.
- Ensure coded systems meet business requirements.
- Identify cause, impact and develop resolution plans for any production issues. Performing regular checks to identify and fix defects.
- Create, test and operate node.js based services.
- Optimise API/service performance and stability.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 8-10 years of experience within backend development and unit testing including at least 3 years as a Node.js developer.
Ability to build RESTful APIs or GraphQL and a good knowledge of web libraries and frameworks will be needed. Any experience with NoSQL Databases & functional programming will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Good compensation package
Opportunity to work with an innovative company