Senior Applications Project Manager (Presales / IoT)
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Professional Services Firm and they are hiring for a Senior Applications Project Manager (Presales / IoT) as part of their business expansion to drive and manage regional projects across various industries.
As the Senior Applications Project Manager (Applications / IoT), you are responsible for:
- Researching and understanding technology trends across various industries to support clients in building technology products from ground up.
- Allocating both internal and external resources effectively to ensure successful execution of projects.
- Setting up necessary milestones & routines to monitor and track ongoing project schedules and proactively react towards potential changes or impacts.
- Managing the SLAs and deliveries for multiple projects, backed by detailed plans to monitor and track progress.
- Developing and following crisis management plans in the event of disruption to project delivery schedule, overseeing all levels of customer escalation issues.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least 5 years of Project Management experience within a Vendor environment, backed by a proven track record of managing pre-sales activities. You will also be familiar with the entire SDLC cycle focusing on .NET / C# technologies, backed by relevant experience with AWS Cloud Technology. You will also have led projects dealing with advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT) etc.
You will have a proven track record of managing project teams, delivering end-to-end IT Solutions across various sectors such as Logistics / Financial Services etc. You will also have relevant certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP).
What's on Offer
- Regional Position
- Attractive Salary Package
- Key Driver for Commercial Activities