Senior Applications Project Manager ( Java / P&L)
Good Working Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the market leading Security Professional Services Firm and they are hiring for a Senior Applications Project Manager (Java / P&L) to oversee multiple regional & local projects.
As the Senior Applications Project Manager (Java / P&L), you are responsible for:
- Responding to tenders & quotations and performing the necessary budgeting & costing exercises such as bid management, bid review etc.
- Working with internal stakeholders to assess the viability of project tenders, inclusive of SLAs criteria and project deliverables.
- Setting up necessary milestones & routines to monitor and track ongoing project schedules and proactively react towards potential changes or impacts.
- Overseeing multiple projects along with leading a team of project managers, allocating both internal and external resources effectively to ensure successful project deliveries.
- Developing and following crisis management plans in the event of disruption to project delivery schedule, overseeing all levels of customer escalation issues.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with a working experience of minimum 8 years in a Project Management role, specialising in application projects within the Financial Services / Government sectors. You will also be familiar with the service delivery and project support requirements, backed by relevant experience in meeting targeted SLAs.
You will have a proven track record in delivering end-to-end IT projects, engaging from pre-sales activities to project delivery and post implementation customer support. You will also have experience with managing the profit & loss (P&L) of individual projects, specific to the Professional Services costing.
You will have prior leadership experience in managing a team of project managers on smaller scale projects, backed by relevant certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE2.
What's on Offer
- Regional Role
- Good Working Environment
- Competitive Salary Package