Senior Android Developer (Java)
Rapidly Growing Team
Working with the Latest Technologies
About Our Client
My client is one of the up & coming Healthcare Technology Start-ups and they're looking for a Senior Android Developer (Java) to lead software application development projects in new business frontiers.
As a Senior Android Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering business requirements & scoping out the project deliverables for both new product features & enhancement requests.
- Developing the Android application in Java and designing appropriate architecture for external service providers.
- Owning the application code architecture, defining best coding practices and performing timely code reviews to maintain & improve the overall code integrity.
- Providing daily/weekly project updates to align with Organization goals and ensuring on-time on-budget project delivery.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 6 - 10 years of working experience in Android Application Development. You will also have a good knowledge of emerging Technologies, coupled with a strong understanding of Design Best Practices.
You will have a proven track record in developing large-scale B2C mobile applications, coupled with a good understanding of User Interface / User Experience (UI/UX) to provide a strong user experience for external clients.
What's on Offer
- Working with the Latest Technologies
- Excellent Salary Package