- Save Job
- Email Job
- Strong career development and growth opportunities
- Strong & Established Retail Brand
About Our Client
Our client is an American MNC within the Retail & Manufacturing industry. A very strong and well-established brand with over a century of experience in the global market.
- Manage full spectrum of month-end closing & financial accounting, Statutory/ Tax, reporting, Balance sheet etc including liaising with internal & external Auditors
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of month-end close in compliance with Regional & local requirements
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly management & financial reports
- Provide support to the team on operation matters & queries, guidance & mentorship
- Work closely with all business functions on retail operations and ensure Finance compliance
- Support Senior Finance Manager on forecasting & variance analysis
- Drive continuous improvement in processes & reporting
- Participate in ad hoc tasks/ Projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy with at least 5 years of experience/ similar capacity
- Experience in full-set accounting within the retail industry is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel with hands-on experience in SAP accounting software
- Comfortable being hands-on in managing entity-level finance operations and financial controlling matters.
- Competent knowledge of FRS Standard and other finance/ statutory requirements
- A team player with strong verbal, written, analytical & interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity with a strong global retail brand located in the central region of Singapore, offering a competitive remuneration package and developmental opportunities.
- Finance & Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Michael Seow (Lic No:R1653157)
- Consultant contact
- +65 6541 9918
- Job Reference
- Work from Home
- Work from Home or Hybrid