- Fast growing operation
- Team leader role
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing pharmaceutical company, subsidiary of a listed pharmaceutical group. Full value chain operation, with global footprint. Due to business expansion, they are now looking to hire a Senior Accountant in Singapore regional HQ.
As part of the regional finance team, you will be:
- Responsible for the end to end accounting process for Singapore and a few other legal entities in the APAC region.
- Preparing monthly journal entries and accounting schedules for closing purpose.
- Preparation & submission of monthly consolidated management reports and analysis to the Head Quarter.
- working closely with auditors, tax advisor and other professional bodies on audits and regulatory compliance.
- supporting any process, system or other group wide projects.
- in charge of any ad-hoc assignments.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will be:
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines;
- At least 6 years of hands on commercial training; prior audit background preferred;
- Prior experience in FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device industries preferred;
- Team leading exposure is essential;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skill;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with different levels of internal and external stakeholders;
- Independent and self-motivated. Ability to balance a hands-on role with decision making responsibilities as required of the position.
- You will be required to liaise with China counterparts quite frequently.
What's on Offer
The role offers:
- Opportunity to progress within the organisation
- Competitive pay package