Senior Accountant, GL - Listed MNC
Working for a reputable MNC
Stable working environment and hours
About Our Client
Our client is a listed European MNC in the manufacturing sector, with operation across 13 countries globally.
As the Senior Accountant, you will be reporting to the Manager and responsible for:
- prepare monthly journal entries requiring calculations of a moderate to high level of difficulty.
Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations with a moderate to high level of complexity.
Review general ledger detail and expense run-rates to identify and record required adjustments and re classifications.
providing timely support to different legal entities that are supported by the Share Service Centre.
Apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Company policies to solve moderate to complex problems.
Working closely with other functions throughout the group to deliver KPI and other key objectives.
- Assisting the Manager and other team members with ad hoc tasks.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants would be:
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or other related disciplines; CA or CPA qualified.
- At least 7 years of commercial experience within a sizeable organisation.
- Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical or Medical industry exposure required.
- Proficient in IFRS as well as local GAAP.
- Familiar with SAP system, especially MM and COPA Modules.
- detail oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- individual with the ability to work collaboratively with all levels internally and externally.
What's on Offer
The company offers:
- Friendly team culture
- Stable hours and work environment