Senior Account Manager - Global Life Sciences Leader
Create and execute strategic plans to enlarge customer base
Develop business with new clients to achieve sales goals and profitability
About Our Client
Our client is a leading life science multinational company with operations in more than 70 countries. It holds a market leading position in the segments in caters to and is looking to increase its commercial presence in Asia.
- Take ownership of building relationships with customers/clients
- Be the face of the organisation for multiple accounts while driving growth in line with medium and long term commercial objectives
- Manage existing key accounts / sales channels and develop strategies for expand new accounts
- Manage marketing activities to ensure product promotion
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of sales experience in Life-Science industry with a focus on selling to laboratories, research and academic institutions or pharmaceutical organisations
- Previous account management experience will be a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology, Bio-medical / Chemical Process Engineering or Science background
What's on Offer
If you are seeking for an opportunity to advance your career with an industry leader, and a chance to work for a multinational Fortune 500 company, this opportunity is for you.