Senior Account Manager (experiences in LTA, CAAS or PSA)
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
The client is one of the global leaders in mobile communication who designs, develops and sell the telecommunication equipment as well as the ICT services.
- Responsible for transportation industry business develop and sales in local market.
- Prospect, identify, qualify, and target accounts fitting the transportation before and after market account profile.
- Conducts regular business reviews, leveraging internal analytics and market intelligence to gain customer insights, and understands positive and negative trends in data, to uncover new opportunities for growth, increase sales, and retain and grow the business by presenting strategic solutions to the customer.
- Meet sales and activity performance goals, including weekly pipeline report by opportunity. Prepare reports and communicate monthly summary of wins, losses, inhibitors and net-new opportunities
- Responsible for customer relationship development and management.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Minimum 8-12 years of sales or account manager experience in Transportation industry. Preference those candidates with working experiences in LTA, CAAS or PSA.
- An expert in client / partner management with cross disciplinary experience in business strategy and account management
- Able to analyze sales performance metrics, have good negotiation skills and the ability to build and foster long-term relationships with customers.
- Solid personal presence to act as an effective influencer and negotiator at the most senior levels of client management
- Excellent understanding of IT strategy, the related issues facing CIOs and their decision processes.
- Successful track record of achieving significant growth in revenues within a major client account.
- Experience of strategic account planning with practical knowledge of developing complex account plans and implementing them.
- An effective communicator, able to provide excellent leadership and motivation for the team whilst working effectively as a team player with the sales and delivery teams.
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to be part of a regional success story, whilst broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.